Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Repurposed Shelf


So I found this treasure at Stepping Stones today - a thrift store here in a Prescott Valley - for $12.   I must have been in a crafty mood because my mind started spinning on what I could do with it.  And believe it or not, it came out exactly how I envisioned it and I couldn't be happier!



Isn't this the cutest!?  It is now a homemade "clip it up" shelf for my ribbon! 



Renee's Clip it Up systems can run you in upwards of $50!  This project cost me less than $20!   I just painted it with black semi-gloss spray paint, added ribbon to the edges of the shelves with glue dots,  screwed on closet rod attachments and a dowl rod - then painted those black too, and added swivel clips from IKEA.  Voila!  Homemade Clip it Up!





No comments:

Post a Comment