Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Buy February Challenge


I have read about this challenge on a few sites (Chiot's Run for one) and I have decided to take the challenge!  The challenge is to not buy anything I don't need - books for my nook, clothes, electronics, etc.  If I need food that isn't in my house and I can justify the cost then I can buy it.  But that's it.  If you don't need it to live by, don't buy it!   

I am also going to go through my house more and purge stuff I don't need.  I am getting stuff together for my yard sale (one of my many new year's resolutions) so this is a great opportunity to do just that!

Anyone else want to join the challenge?  Just say no to consumerism and save some money along the way!  Let's be like George Carlin - no more stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment